Caitlin Cooke is a fictional character in the animated Canadian sitcom 6teen, voiced by Brooke D'Orsay.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Caitlin is a shopaholic. She enjoys keeping up with new trends and dating attractive males, but is prone to weakness, distraction, jealousy, and competition. Occasionally, she can be self-centered and shallow. She describes herself as a "slave to fashion" and a "high maintenance menace," and regards teen magazines as Bibles. She loves her friends, however, she is almost always ready to stand them up for a good sale.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Jen? Your dress–is kind of–not there."
- [shocked] "How can you be so mean? She's your sister!"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She is a fan of the popular boy band DawgToy, along with Jen and Nikki.
- Also a self-proclaimed expert on break-ups; she believes that a step-by-step program must be followed to cope with the ending of relationships, and she pre-programs Sarah McLachlan music in advance for such situations.
- Her cell phone ring tone is set to an instrumental version of the Britney Spears single, "Oops I Did It Again".
- Despite being Canadian, Caitlin speaks with a slight valley girl accent.
- She is of British descent.
- At times during the series, she shows a liking for Jude.
- In "Dude of the Living Dead," she is the last one actually bitten by a zombie.
- Out of all her friends, Caitlin is seen crying the most.
- Despite the fact that she is small, she can be shown throughout the series to be quite strong.
- Her Total Drama counterpart is Lindsay.
- She is the only one of the group to kiss Wyatt (despite the kiss being accidental)
- Although her father is mentioned in the series, he has never been seen in the show. Plus, she has mentioned her mother once when she and Nikki discuss about how she extended her curfew.
- Whenever Caitlin cries, her mascara runs.
- Caitlin, Jude, and Wyatt are the only 6teen main characters to not have their background explored.
- Caitlin has dated more guys than any female in show.
- She's an expert in dating tips.
- She gets moody when she comes down with premenstrual syndrome.
- Her favorite color appears to be pink.
- Her Stoked counterpart is Lo.